Our client in Leatherhead are seeking a Business Support Administrator to join their team!
The Business Support team is an important interface between the client and Suppliers and is the first point of contact for any queries.
The role will involve resolving queries and responding to incoming calls and emails promptly whilst managing a varied work load.
• Monitor and manage incoming and outgoing industry data flows to ensure the client remains compliant with relevant timeframes
• Develop and maintain efficient working relations with external parties via email and telephone
• Ensure paperwork received is completed to industry and company standards
• Flexible approach and ability to work under own initiative
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• Ability to handle a variety of queries and tasks
Our client offers long term career progression and a lovely working environment! Free parking on site or the office is right next to Leatherhead station.
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time/ Permanent
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online today!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate", will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data". Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.