Our lovely Clients in Horley are seeking a bright Commercial Analyst to join their team!
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 per annu, + benefits!
Hours: Full time - 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday
To provide an excellent standard of commercial service and ensure all central key performance indicators are followed
- Process a range of commercial projects including but not limited to; risk management, monitoring processes and identifying refinements and improvements
- Assist in population of the CRM database and organisation of the contracts library
- Process sales orders, contract amendments, commercial queries and general administrative tasks in a timely fashion and in accordance with agreed KPIs
- Experience in an office environment
- 2:1 or above in a Law degree
- LPC or equivalent (preffered)
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.