Our lovely Client in Dorking are seeking a Management Accountant to join their successful team!
Salary: £37,500 - £44,000 per annum
Hours: Permanent / Full Time
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day processing of accounting transactions. You will have strong communication skills as this role requires liaison with others both within the Company and externally with customers, suppliers, the bank etc.
This is a great opportunity to join the Company at a time of development and growth. The key responsibility of this role is to assist the Financial Controller in the production of monthly management accounts. Your responsibilities will fall into the following areas:
- Cash Management
- Management Accounts
- Numerate, and enjoys working with numbers
- Experience of working with one or more computerised accounting packages
- IT literate with a working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
- High attention to detail and accurate working is essential
- Positive attitude
- Great communication skills
- AAT/ CIMA qualified - with 1 or more years of post-qualification experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of ACCESS Dimensions and SAGE 50 would be particularly useful but not essential as training will be given
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.