Marketing and Social Media Officer
£23,000 - £26,000 a year (12 month FTC)
An exciting opportunity to work in our client’s Marketing and Communication team to help support the growth of the organisation.
To provide marketing support to all services - developing materials and communications for both on and offline channels that raise awareness of and drive enquiries for each service and business as a whole.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- To provide on and offline marketing support to services and our family of charities, developing marketing materials and communications to promote these services to consumer and professional audiences.
- To monitor competitive activities in each of the core service markets.
- With the Head of Marketing develop social media communications to increase engagement with the charity’s activities amongst consumer and professional target audiences, raise our profile in the disability sector and effectively support our fundraising activities.
- Work across services and family of charities to regularly develop new digital content that will be effective online.
- You will have at least 2 years relevant experience in a closely related role.
- You will have a good understanding of the principles of effective marketing and be fully competent with Microsoft office.
- You will have experience of using social media as a corporate communication channel.
- You will have experience of using mailchimp to send emails to target professional audiences.
- You will have strong copywriting skills for professional and digital communications.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking